Monday, July 22, 2013

A Boring Monday

I woke up this morning with the worse headache ever.  Anyway, I did not want to get up but I did.  When I got up the two older boys were in the living room playing the Wii, I told to shut it off and eat something because I know they didn't eat anything.

So you see, we live with my parents and we are all started to dislike it here.  Me and the kids that is.  Being a single mom is hard, and I am trying to save money so the kids and I can get our place but its not working out all that well.  So I am not sure what I'm going as of yet, but I need to come to a decision very soon.  Well before school starts in September anyway.

Anyway, the kids after eating breakfast went outside with my mom and I went downstairs to fold laundry because I did it all day.  They rode there bikes around the block and the little one was pulled in the wagon.  And after lunch I put the little one for a nap, he was getting cranky.

When I went back outside my mom told that the mailman said that Chance the dog bit him.  But I think the mailman was lying because if Chance had bit him he would have called the police and he didn't.  The mailman continued delivering the mail.  Do you think the mailman should have called the police or do think he was lying?

Anyway the day was pretty much a bore.  Going to bed early tonight still have that terrible headache I woke up with.

Have a great read, and I'll be back with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment