Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Toddler Topics: What to Pack for a Day Trip.

Hello Everyone!
 
 
So today I'm going to be doing a blog on Toddler Topics.  I will be doing a variety of these blogs.  Thought it would be different.
 
 
So my first one is what I pack for my toddler when we go out.
 
 
 
 
 
So I have diapers,  he isn't toilet trained yet.
 
 
 
Wipes,  I always carry the big one.  I forgot to take a picture.
 
 
 
 
 
I have bum cream for him.  One is a prescription because he gets a bum rash he is allergic to his poo lol.  Have to change him as soon as he is done.
 
All his snacks go on top with his sippy cupI walk everywhere so I put all his toys at the bottom of the stroller for him.
 
I forgot about the change pad I keep in the bag at all times.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well that's everything.
 
 
Keep reading thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment