Friday, March 8, 2013

Review on Kiehl's Marvelous Mineral Mascara

Today I decided I would do a review on my favourite mascara.  I am not being paid to do it, I just wanted to share my favourite mascara with everyone.



1.  How does it work?
-  Kiehl's Marvelous Mineral Mascara is very gentle on lashes.  It contains jojoba oil and aloe vera to condition lashes and uses a tug free brush.  The rich colour comes from mineral pigments and acai Senegal gives the mascara its volumizing  power.

2.  How did it perform?
-  Kiehl's Marvelous Mineral Mascara made my lashes dark, long and thick, everything I want in a long-wearing mascara.  Kiehl's Marvelous Mineral Mascara isn't labeled as a water-resistant formula, it stayed in place all day without ever giving me the slightest hint of raccoon eyes.

3.  Is it right for me?
-  Kiehl's Marvelous Mineral Mascara is a wonderful, all around mascara it comes in two shades, black and black brown.




It is labeled as opthomalogist tested and is allergy tested and that its safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

It is a little pricey because I ordered it in from the States, but I recommend it for everyone!

Thanks for reading and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment