Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Toddler Topics: Dealing with Tantrums

Today's topic is a hard one.  My 22 month old has tantrums but not alot of them, and when he does have them he gets so frustrated he bangs his head on anything hard.

My other 3 children still have tantrums but I dont ever remember them banging there heads on anything.

I have mentioned this to the doctor but all he said was that he has a temper.  I can see that as his father is a lose cannon, literally.  But that's another story.

When Gunner does have his tantrums I usually just let him have it until the head banging starts, then I stop it.  When we are in public and he has a tantrum I leave where ever I am and go home. 

Other then that I dont know how else I can or should deal with it.  It seems to be working fine and he doesnt have alot of them.  He is a good little boy and I love him tantrums and all.

Thanks for reading and keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment