Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone

Well first off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Now I wrote some New Year Resolutions for 2012, I am hoping to accomplish maybe one or two of them by the end of the year lol.

1.  Try to be more organized.
2.  Try to eat healthier.
3.  Try to keep up with everthing around the house.
4.  Try to buy nothing new for a year.  (Read about this on And then there were four blog).  Seems intersting and something neat to try.
5.  Try to save money.
6.  Try to make more videos and write on my blog.  And take pictures as well.

On another topic, My daughter Huntter woke up this morning with chicken pox.  She has calamine lotion on the itchys.



 
So far our year is going great lol.  My only worry is that Gunner my 8 month old might get them.  I don't have to worry about the two older boys Dylan and Bradley they already had the chicken pox.  Gonna have to wait and see if Gunner gets them.  I know its dangerous for babies cause they can't really take anything for it.  I have to ask the doctor tomorrow.

Well I am signing off.  If you have any advice please leave a comment.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment