Thursday, January 12, 2012

Huntter's Birthday Party: Place and Invitations




So this month is my daughter Huntter's 6th Birthday.  We are going to be doing something different this year for her Birthday.  I told she could pick anything fun and something she thought would be special.

So she picked something she has wanted to do in a long time, so I went yesterday and booked it.  She picked Build-a-Bear.  I think it will be fun, i told her she can invite 3 friends, cause 6 kids is the limit and that is including herself and her 2 older brothers.  The baby wasnt counted because he is still really little.

After going and talking to the people at Build-a-Bear and having all my questions answered, I think it will be a great day.  So I had to go and get her some invitations so she can give them to her friends at school.  I got her a pink princess one.  She loved them. 

Well stay tuned for the rest of the Birthday party updates.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment