Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Goals and Resolutions

Hello Everyone!

So I've been slacking alot with my blog,  I am hoping to put an end to the slacking and keep it going.  My plan is to blog every other day that way I will have alot more to talk about.  So i am hoping I can do it.

Anyway I am going to write some of my goals and resolutions on here, going to try and get them completed this year lol.  Added the ones i didnt complete last so I have 10.

1.  Take care of myself.
2.  Enjoy my kids.
3.  Move forward emotionally.
4.  Develop deeper friendships.
5.  Share what ive learned.
6.  Do what makes my life easier.
7.  Give myself more credit.
8.  Let others help.
9.  Look at the big picture.
10.  Embrace my life.

Now I will be blogging about how I plan to accomplish this goals and resolutions one by one. 

Thanks reading and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment